ABOUT THE TEAM
DEPARTMENT: Consulting Consumer Insights
REPORTS TO: Team lead Brand Consulting
TEAM SIZE: >10
RECRUITER NAME: Simona, email@example.com
The Insights – Digital Data Analyst role provides data-driven value to both our brand partners as well as internally by being the go-to person for the Analytics team as well as the consultants when it comes to transactional and onsite data analysis.
This is an opportunity to be part of the forefront team to shape a new business venture and to personally grow with it. Insights is a data-driven Zalando offer enabling clients in the fashion industry to gain a holistic understanding of their business and consumers. This offer includes project-based consulting services and self-service web interfaces.
WHERE YOUR EXPERT IS NEEDED
- You will work on consulting projects by scoping, extracting, analyzing and interpreting transactional and onsite tracking data to derive relevant insights together with our consultants.
- You will develop new analytical concepts incl. predictive models and build minimum viable products (MVPs) in order to test them with our clients so that they can eventually be integrated into our self-service web interfaces.
- You will analyze the success of our self-service web interfaces in terms of usage and user preferences and derive recommendations for improvement.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and improve our data quality by analyzing data from various sources, coordinating with internal teams and reviewing calculation methods.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Programming skills in Python or R would be a plus, as well as experience with forecasting and predictive models. Extensive knowledge of respective tools and methods, preferably SQL, Google Analytics and BigQuery.
- You have experience defining, modeling, testing and evolving analytical models with direct impact on business realities. Special focus on models concerning customers (e.g., customer management, segmentation, value, etc.) is a plus.
- You possess relevant professional experience in analytics or controlling in industries such as e-business, retail, consultancy or market research are able to communicate precisely with results
- You are an expert when it comes to working with large volumes of both transactional and onsite consumer data and enjoy working in a commercial context
PERKS AT WORK
- A culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family ser, ice and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
At Zalando Media Solutions we create meaningful connections between brands and consumers through a deep understanding of their personalities. We are working with brands, agencies and publishers from the fashion world and beyond to produce innovative, impactful campaigns that reach the right audience at the right moment. Thanks to its holistic mix of cutting-edge and privacy compliant technology, in-depth audience insights, expansive reach and compelling content, brands produce successful campaigns across multiple digital marketing channels.Link: https://jobs.zalando.com/