Founded in 2010, Lynx Analytics is a predictive analytics company, with a team of world-class quantitative marketing scientists and industry-experienced data scientists. We openly welcome ideas and innovation, and believe in succeeding as a team – whilst having a great time doing it! By joining us, you’ll work with a collaborative group of diverse and talented individuals across our 10 global offices.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to work on automating and productizing advanced big data transformation and analytics pipelines. You would be working with standard big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, etc) as well as our proprietary big graph analysis framework.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understand deeply the business problem we are trying to solve by our analytical solution
- Through continuous consultations with employees of our client, discover the client’s existing data sources that are relevant to the problem we try to solve
- Working together with the IT teams of the client, define the technical architecture for the analytical solution that we are to deploy for the client
- Implement the data ingestion subsystem and the data analysis pipelines
- Integrate the results into business UIs developed by Lynx or pre-existing client software systems
To succeed in this role, you will have extensive experience in data engineer or data science role, preferably in an analytics or machine-learning environment (or relevant organisation). You should have strong programming skills, including a thorough knowledge of Python and good understanding of the Linux OS and databases. You need to have analytical thinking with very strong problem-solving skills and be able to undertake travel as required (up to 50%, within the region). Additionally, experience in project delivery is a strong advantage.
In return, we offer a competitive remuneration package, flexible working hours, stock options for employees and travel opportunities throughout SE Asia and Europe.Link: https://www.lynxanalytics.com/jobs