Are you passionate about food, data and intelligent applications?
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-delivery platform, with data at the center of delivering amazing food experiences.
We’re a truly global team, working across 45 countries to ensure our customers are able to find, order and receive their favourite food in the fastest way possible. Since we started our journey in 2011, Delivery Hero has become the world’s largest food-delivery network, and we’re focused on a culture of growth, in both size and opportunities.
If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Oversee the mapping of data sources, data movement, interfaces, and analytics, to ensure data quality, data and feature agility and compliance.
- Develop and maintain logical and physical data models and assist with the definition of process models.
- Identify the key facts and dimensions necessary to support the business and requirements, performing the activities necessary to support the standardization of entities and attributes.
- Develop entity and attribute descriptions and definitions for the models and facilitate the resolution of inconsistencies and conflicts in data models.
- MS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or related.
- Extensive expertise (10+ years) in leading, designing, developing, testing, maintaining, implementing, monitoring, supporting, and documenting data architecture and data modeling (normalized, dimensional, logical, and physical) solutions for Big Data systems, Enterprise Data Warehouses or Enterprise Data Marts.
Your heroic skills:
- Advanced expertise (8+ years) of data design and modeling on relational systems (Oracle, MsSQL, MySQL, …).
- Practical knowledge (4+ years) of data design and modeling on NoSQL environments (Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, HBase and related).
- Practical knowledge (4+ years) of BigData technologies in a cloud environment (Hadoop, Spark, BigQuery, RedShift, Athena and related).
- Practical knowledge (4+ years) of formal object, schema, API and ERD modeling languages (e.g. UML, XSD, JsonSchema and similar) and tools (ER Studio, ERwin).
- Exposure (2+ years) to master data management, data compliance, change management and data quality management in a BigData environment.
- Experience (2+ years) curating and managing entities and attributes information with highly domain-specific semantics.
- Familiarity (2+ years) with agile practices and processes (Scrum).
Aptitudes for success:
- Strive in complex, fast moving environments.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to express complex business and technical cases in a clear and didactic way.
- Proficient at adapting interactions to the participants background and proficiency levels.
- Comfortable facilitating negotiations and shared understanding between stakeholders.
We offer you:
- English is our working language, but our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe providing an incredibly diverse, international working atmosphere with cross-cultural teams.
- A modern, recently refurbished office in the heart of Berlin.
- We offer flexible working hours to fit around your personal or family life in case you have to drop off your kids at kita or perhaps you just want to come in to work a little later.
- Great career opportunities following our development career plan.
- Being part of a global family under the Delivery Hero umbrella, we can offer you the safety of a large company including a pension scheme and stability.
- Moving can be stressful so to help you settle in we provide a relocation package including visa help, temporary accommodation and a budget to applicants from abroad.
- Our building has several kitchens where you’ll find fresh fruit, cereals, juice/ drinks, tea, coffee, etc.
- On nearly every floor you’ll find a kicker or table tennis (or a lounge, and even a nap room) for when you need to take a break.
- Being a food-ordering company, in between playing and working hard, we provide a generous number of monthly vouchers to use for ordering food on our platforms when you get the munchies.
- Sprichst du kein Deutsch? No worries, we provide German classes for those expats who want to expedite their integration.
- We know that experience at the office with interesting and diverse problems, colleagues and technologies isn’t the only way to learn, so our employees get an education budget to attend conferences or trainings locally or around Europe to satisfy their pursuit of knowledge.
- Every Friday we have a team integration, when we just stop working earlier, grab a beer and relax with colleagues.
- Sometimes we just enjoy our times together with team events and company events.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!Link: https://www.deliveryhero.com/career/