We are on the lookout for an experienced Senior Data Warehouse Engineer to join us in our journey establish ourselves as a big player in the online payment processing industry.
PXP Financial team have 50 years of combined experience in shaping and leading innovation in the payment space. Today we have 250 employees from 25 nationalities working across 6 office locations: UK, Austria, Bulgaria, India, Australia and the US.
The world of payments is dynamic and so is PXP Financial. We are all about ambitious objectives, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
As a leading payment provider, PXP Financial sets standards: operational excellence, best-in-class service and a dedicated client care team to help your business thrive. Our aim is to stay ahead of the game through innovation, new technologies and solutions to create a great payment experience for our customers.
Are you keen on DWH design and implementation, improving the performance and resilience of ETL in SQL Server 2016? Will you enjoy building up your own DWH team and insourcing our DWH solution which includes ETL of big amounts of data (SSIS) powering numerous OLAP cubes (SSAS) and reports (SSRS)?
In this challenging position, you will lead DWH insourcing project at Kalixa. You will be responsible for building up the team and taking ownership of DWH development process.
Your area of responsibility:
- Take ownership of the DWH insourcing project
- Build up and manage DWH team
- Design and implement all aspects of DWH solution based on MS SQL server 2016
- 8x5 3rd level production support of DWH databases
- Maintain Data integrity through OLTP/DWH
- Query Optimization; Database tuning; Coding Triggers, Complex Views, Indexes and Stored Procedures
- Support and maintain Data warehouse solutions using SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- At least 5 years of DWH programming experience building high volume, mission critical, data-driven applications
- At least 1 years of experience with MS SQL Server administration
- Database design and optimization experience with very large and highly available databases utilizing directly attached or SAN storage, clustering, partitioning, mirroring and replication, backup, etc.
- Very good working knowledge of the physical data model design and DDL, Table and index design with optimization in high volume batch load environments, stored procedures, triggers, user-defined functions, etc.
- Very good working knowledge of SSIS, SSRS SSAS
- Experience with other RDBMS or NoSQL databases, interest in DevOps, Continuous Delivery, end-to-end automation, cloud computing, self-service interfaces, lean/agile principles are a plus
- Experience being part of geographically dispersed teams and working in the financial sector or high volume e-business would be an advantage.
We offer an attractive base salary, yearly performance bonus as well as a range of employee benefits. Additionally, there is a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a young and dynamic team with ambitious yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.