ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Lounge Product Analytics
Reports to: Product Analytics Lead
Team Size: <5
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Simona, firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be a Senior Digital Data Analyst in one of Zalando Lounge’s newest teams, working closely with our Product Managers. You will have end-to-end ownership of data: define tracking requirements, provide actionable insights, carry out A/B tests and dive deep into the results. You will guide more junior team members, and help to establish the processes which drive the life of the team.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Develop in-depth analytical (user) understanding for what drives growth for the product and how it can be improved
- Challenge and contribute to product decisions based on insights
- Drive data mindset in the team, guide in terms of methodology, support and execute testing, and be a quality gatekeeper on data leading to product decisions, even ask to revise decisions that contradict the analytical insights
- Give (analytical) evidence why we do certain things - from discovery to roll out.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with analysing Google Analytics data, using BigQuery / SQL
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing best practices and test analysis methods (Python or R)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce KPIs and how they can be defined.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.Link: https://jobs.zalando.com/