OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed. Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as a Senior Engineer (m/f/x) in either full- or part-time.
You will work closely with our machine learning specialists, product managers and other technical teams in the company, focusing on building structured, high-quality data products. These products will bring better experiences to our external customers and internal stylists. You will also guide and mentor machine learning specialists when it comes to bringing their work to production.
You could, for example, find yourself working on any of the following
- Building out our personalised styling based systems used by hundreds of stylists every single day.
- Deep learning powered image similarity services used by thousands of customers every day on our site.
- Machine learning productivity tools used by other engineers to quickly iterate on different ideas.
- Lead engineering efforts around developing, supporting and maintaining machine learning and data-based products from proof of concept through to production.
- Identify, and lead opportunities for increasing engineering productivity via tooling with regards to machine learning/data products.
- Mentor other team members around the delivery of high-quality software
- Work closely with machine learning specialists, product managers and other technical leads
- MSc. degree or higher in computer science, or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in growing environments and leading high-value projects independently
- Experience working in production environments.
- Strong experience developing in one or more of our core languages (Python, Java, Kotlin, or similar)
- Experience working with sql and hadoop / big data style ecosystems
- Knowledge of machine learning or an interest in learning (Highly advantageous)
- Experience working on data products, machine learning, search, recommender systems or computer vision systems.
- Previous DevOps experience