Working together to develop future-proof solutions for tomorrow’s business world: that’s our goal, along with our 10,000 colleagues across 20 locations throughout Germany. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future. With our Assurance Services, we strengthen public confidence in global capital markets and promote sustainable growth. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
In our Assurance Digital Center in Hamburg, Frankfurt/Main, Munich or Stuttgart, you are responsible for developing new business models and digital audit methods together with our clients. Innovative technologies and quantitative procedures allow you to quickly find better answers to business-related questions in the auditing sector. Here, you will take on various tasks:
- Meeting with prospective clients to understand their business problems
- Building a project prototype
- Creatively extracting data from various client systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
- Preparing dashboards or data visualizations
- Analyzing massive data sets
- Coaching team members and reviewing work packages of junior professionals
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar field
- Degree in Information / Engineering Systems, Computer Science or other related field
- Data analysis skills with strengths in drilling into underlying databases for discovery and identifying opportunities and trends and translating these into business outputs
- Show ability to translate findings into clear insights and then communicate verbally and through compelling written documents
- Have strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating the ability to see the “big picture” while also diving into the details where necessary
What we are offering - an inspiring work environment
- Diverse and interesting work opportunities thanks to our innovative activities with a varied and exciting client list
- Individual advancement through training and education
- Diversity and an open corporate culture
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal www.de.ey.com
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at +49 6196 996 10005.