The world of esports is experiencing explosive growth and, with that growth comes a wealth of opportunities. In a billion-dollar industry, where data is king, we at Bayes Esports Solutions have claimed our place as the newest leader in the market.
With our cutting-edge technology-driven products, we solve real issues that esport organizers, teams and media companies are facing everyday backed-up by our very own machine learning algorithms. Partnerships with some of the biggest names in the esports and betting industries put Bayes in a unique position that allows us to make a real impact in this vibrant and exciting space.
We are passionate gamers at heart—an agile team of esports enthusiasts building a truly innovative next-generation data distribution platform. Join us in the heart of Berlin, where startup culture meets metropolitan lifestyle, and work with top talent from all over the world.
The Bayes team is looking for a Java Developer who knows what’s going on and who is a great addition to our highly skilled development team. We are looking for people who are looking for a challenge and want to achieve something.
- Develop and maintain our transformative platform for esports data distribution
- Help us to improve and expand data integration pipelines
- Work with our DevOps team to improve the reliability of our system
- Create APIs to deliver our data to customers
- Have an eye for improvements in regard to performance and code quality
- Build, deploy and maintain our cloud-based services
- Strong understanding and extensive (5+ years) experience in working with Java and within a modern Java environment.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience in developing and maintaining a service-based architecture
- A fast learner who is highly motivated and independent
- Flexible and highly adaptive to changing business priorities
- Output-oriented way of working
- Good problem solving skills (able to break down problems and troubleshooting bugs effectively)
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Hibernate, SpringBoot
- Experience working with distributed messaging queues (RabbitMQ, Kafka, Pulsar) at enterprise scale
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with managing cloud-based services
- Experience with game engines: Source Engine, Unreal Engine, Unity.
- Experience with OCR technologies
- Any skills or experience in reverse engineering computer games.
- Passion for esports, gaming, and technology
We offer you:
- A “get shit done” culture
- Flexible working hours
- 10% of your work time to spend on esports and/or gambling topics of your choice (alone or as a team)
- Internal training sessions in your field of profession and beyond
- Two gaming rooms stocked with 6 PCs each to play and crush enemies with your colleagues
- Bayes bar with free snacks and after work beers
- Free massage sessions
- Subsidized lunches that get delivered to the office
- Free coffee, water & soft drinks to stay focused and hydrated
- Lots of game enthusiasts with whom you can talk and share game experiences
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
- Participation in our Virtual Share Program
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an email containing this information to: firstname.lastname@example.orgLink: https://www.bayes.gg/