Do you know how many obstacles freelancers face when it comes to their finances?
It starts with opening a business account and leads to taking care of all the tax issues. We want to make it easy to run your own business when being self-employed and offer tailored services that address the pressing, and unique needs freelancers face.
First we created a smart mobile bank account with superpowers that helps with finances, taxes and savings. Now we also offer a tax service for the self-employed to really take care of all of their needs. After a Series B funding of 25M we’re expanding our engineering team and looking for engineers who want to be part of taxes automation in Germany.
You’ll work as a member in our cross-functional teams and ensure that we create a system and architecture that helps the company and our customers.
- Complete ownership of our machine learning platform
- Research and develop on machine learning algorithms
- Improve existing model accuracy in the domain of transaction classification and OCR
- Build and enhance microservices for ML
- Instrument MLOps including model repository
- Collaborate closely with the rest of product engineering team
- 5+ year in Machine Learning
- Strong experiences in algorithm development, python programming, and ML toolchains
- Experiences in Tensorflow, PyTorch, and similar technologies
- Experiences in web and cloud technologies
- Familiarity in agile methodologies and testing framework
Your future team:
We are a team of engineers who are from 10+ countries and enjoy working with each other day by day. Below you can find our beliefs which unite us:
- Knowledge is like good news, it is best if you share it
- Responsibility is like bad news, it’s best not to be alone
- We embrace iteration
- Multitasking kills efficiency
- Software is not an island
- All for one, one for all
- Let’s have fun
We expect that everyone in our team:
- Takes ownership
- Gives constructive feedback
- Embraces change
- Communicates proactively
- Understands and questions specifications
How we show our love:
- Decide if you want to work on-site or 100% remote.
- Flexible, trust-based working hours
- Great team that loves to grow
- Bring in your ideas (from machine learning to deployment)
- Personal coaching
- Yearly education budget
- A multicultural, diverse, and inclusive community where you can grow personally and professionally, including possibilities to move internally within the company
- Lovely, sunny and green office in central Berlin with office dogs
- Regular team events and company off-sites
- Weekly German and English classes
- Sponsored daily on-site lunches
- Urban Sports Club membership
We know that time is precious and this is why we try to keep our recruiting process short.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!Link: https://kontist.com/careers/