We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. Our two games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.We believe in players, creating value, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so
(Senior) Marketing Data Analyst (f/m/d)Kolibri Games is looking for a Senior Data Analyst in Performance Marketing to drive our business by building next generation analytical solutions for our Marketing Managers - bringing insight and innovation to allow us to bring new users to our games. You will work directly with our data on a daily basis from both internal and third party sources, as well as coordinate solutions with our Data Platform team to build tools, reports, and make recommendations to the Marketing team using Performance Marketing, ensuring customer acquisition is efficient and profitable.We are looking for a self-starter with strong technical skills and the ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced company. You will take an influential role in the Marketing team, gaining a deep understanding of how we market our games and using your expertise, make unbiased, data-lead recommendations.
- Make our games more successful by assisting Marketing Managers to optimize Marketing Campaigns
- Empower the Marketing Team by analysing data and making recommendations to the Marketing Team
- Recommend, design, and implement new data collection opportunities, especially with regards to integrating new 3rd party data providers.
- Providing meaningful insights into data based on analysis and presenting these findings to technical and non-technical team members using interactive dashboards or reports.
- Working with the Data Platform team to deliver useful exploration tools and technologies to make analysing data easier
- 3+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst
- Previous experience using Data Visualisation Tools such as; Looker, Tableau or similar
- Professional experience with at least Python, R or similar
- Experience working with App Attribution Services such as Appsflyer or Kochava
- Experience working with Advertising Channels such as Facebook Audience Network, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Confidence presenting to multiple people with the ability to clearly and concisely explain key findings
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working in Digital Advertising or Digital Marketing
- Strong SQL skills in an enterprise data environment