The world of esports is experiencing explosive growth and with that growth comes a wealth of opportunities. In a billion-dollar industry, where data is king, we at Bayes Esports Solutions have claimed our place as the newest leader in the market.
With our cutting-edge technology-driven products, we solve real issues that esport organizers, teams and media companies are facing everyday backed up by our very own machine learning algorithms. Partnerships with some of the biggest names in the esports and betting industries put Bayes in a unique position that allows the team to make a real impact in this vibrant and exciting space.
We are passionate gamers at heart—a small, agile team of esports veterans building a truly innovative next-generation data distribution platform. Join us in the heart of Berlin, where startup culture meets metropolitan lifestyle, and work with top talent from all over the world.
Our team is looking for an experienced Python developer to support the data science team in their endeavors. You will be creating tools to their specifications and helping them implement their models in production. As we are a small team, our data scientists own the entire pipeline from data acquisition to model deployment. They are looking forward for you to take over the python-heavy parts of this so they can focus more on creating models and visualisations.
- Design and implement architecture of large-scale data science products
- Automate the data science team out of their job by creating useful tools for data acquisition and retraining
- Take ownership of data generation pipelines both in training and in production
- Support and educate the data science team in writing robust test-driven production code
- Work with the team to get rid of technical debt
- Option (but no pressure) to learn some ML yourself if you were so inclined
- Minimum of 4+ years of software development experience
- Deep knowledge of Python
- Communicative and eager to teach
- Very good knowledge of SQL databases
- Good knowledge of at least one NoSQL database
- Experience with machine learning and talking to data scientists
- Experience with deploying ML models: Keras, Tensorflow, Jupyter, hd5, NBConvert are not new to you
- Experience in designing and implementing Python backend Services
- Experience in designing and implementing REST APIs
- General gaming knowledge
- Knowledge of the betting industry is a major plus
We offer you
- Flexible working hours based on goal reaching rather than amount of time spent in the office
- 10% of your work time to spend on esports and/or gambling topics of your choice (alone or as a team)
- We share our talent in after work classes or during tech-demos
- Gaming room stocked with 6 PCs to play and crush enemies with your colleagues
- Bayes bar with free snacks and after work beers
- Free in-house massage sessions once a month
- Free coffee, water & soft drinks to stay focused and hydrated
- Enjoy gaming related events at the office and live events in Berlin
- Subsidised public transportation ticket
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references including your code samples) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an email containing this information to: firstname.lastname@example.orgLink: https://www.bayes.gg/