In this role, you will be leading a team of 3 – 5 data science engineers and closely collaborate with our Data Science Expert while choosing appropriate technologies and developing our automated data science solutions.
- Manage, maintain and prioritize the product backlog with a focus on delivering solutions against business goals and technical requirements
- Develop use cases and requirements, write detailed feature specifications, create mock-ups and present to Product/Engineering leadership
- Organize and lead team planning meetings and provide advice, clarification and guidance during the execution of sprints
- Communicate between all stakeholders (data science experts, customers, UX design, sales, marketing, consulting, lead developers, product management) and present technical product concepts
- M.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Computer Engineering or equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as full-stack developer and first team lead experience
- Professional experience in both Java and Python with interest in and affinity to data science and artificial intelligence as well as a strong DevOps mentality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to navigate competing priorities and stakeholders, and effectively drive issues to closure
- Excellent communication skills, ability to visualize and report data findings
- Experience with working in an agile environment and ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities
- Strong verbal and written English language skills; German skills are an additional advantage
We offer you:
- Prospect: We are a continuously growing team with experts in the most future-oriented fields of customer intelligence. We are dealing with real big data scenarios and data from various business models and industries. Apart from interesting tasks we offer you considerable freedom for your ideas and perspectives for the development of your professional and management skills.
- Team oriented atmosphere: Our culture embraces integrity, team work and innovation. Our employees value the friendly atmosphere that is the most powerful driver within our company.
- Goodies: Individual trainings, company tickets, team events, table soccer, fresh fruits and a sunny roof terrace.
- TechCulture: Work with experienced developers who share the ambition for well-written and clean code. Choose your hardware, OS and IDE. Bring in your own ideas, work with open source and have fun at product demos, hackathons and meetups.