Your expertise. For the safety solutions of tomorrow.
MSA stands for the development, production and sales of professional safety equipment and gas detection technology: We are „The Safety Company“. We have been developing products that save lives for over 100 years – from innovative harness systems to smart gas detection devices. Customers in 140 countries put their lives in our hands every day. Our more than 4,700 employees in 42 locations worldwide accordingly take on great responsibility. Together we pursue one objective: We make the lives of workers in action safer.
For our team in Berlin, Germany, we are looking for a highly skilled and motivated
Software Engineer / Analyst - Quality (m/f)
You are part of a global Software Quality Engineering group within our growing MSA software development organization, focusing on software quality and efficiency. You work with web application development teams on market-leading products to help drive quality efforts through the development and delivery process. You are also responsible for contributing to process improvement efforts, including building a software quality metrics and measurement program to enable data driven decision-making and analysis.
Your task in our team:
- You support and enforce early and often quality activities on a development team.
- You have a hands-on quality role within a dedicated Scrum Team while preparing reviews, conducting tests and overseeing workflows.
- You conduct quality-related initiatives for our software organization, regarding metrics, software process, tooling and infrastructure.
- You contribute to improvements beyond a single project.
Your profile: Expertise meets experience
- You completed a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science, a Master’s degree in these fields is preferred.
- You have experience in cloud technologies and web applications (Node.js, Angular, AWS).
- You have worked in a quality role with Agile and Scrum processes on a product development team.
- You have experience in end-to-end testing (Selenium, BDD testing, etc.).
- You have experience in Software development and testing using gitflow.
- You are fluent in English.
- Preferably, you know about lifecycle best practices in software development.
- Preferably, you have experience in introduction and tracking of software quality metrics.
- You have experience in software releases and continuous delivery.
- You are willing to travel about 10 % of your work time.
MSA as an employer: What makes us unique
Only with the best employees are we able to remain a leader of innovation. We provide the ideal environment for our employees:
- Excellent facilities: Our Research & Development team in Berlin works with state-of-the-art IT infrastructure.
- Individual career paths: We offer various development prospects on the basis of personal wishes and talent.
- Flexible working hours: Alongside our flexitime model, there is also the option of working from home.
- Swift decisions: We combine the stability of an established company with the functioning of a young technology enterprise.
- Fantastic team: Benefit from the diversity of your highly qualified colleagues and work with them to further hone your skills!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send your application documents in English with details of your desired salary and earliest start date preferred via e-mail to: Karriere@MSAsafety.com
MSA Technologies and Enterprise Services GmbH
Thiemannstr. 1, D-12059 Berlin, Tel. +49 (0)30 6886-1856, Fax -1558