Join our team and actively shape the technical future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Enjoy the freedom to question established processes, work with top-notch technologies and develop new tools to impress our 120 million users per month!
We’re looking for an experienced developer to manage and further improve our core hotel data. We want someone to increase the amount and quality of metadata we have by analysing, investigating and interpreting data delivered by our partners and to match these to our hotel data. If you have experience with fuzzy string matching, utilizing text retrieval, machine learning and other optimization techniques, and are confident tackling over 1,000,000 hotels worth of data then we want to hear from you!
- Provide the data core to make our slogan, “We know everything about hotels”, come true.
- Increase quality and quantity of metadata by developing new automated intelligent processes.
- Write clean, composable, and testable code and extend our current codebase developed in PHP, Java and Python.
- Participate in architecture decisions and innovative feature development tasks.
- Use your creativity and problem solving abilities to make a difference.
- Work in a cross-functional team with passionate experts from various fields according to the motto: “You build it, you run it”.