At Audatic, we are shaping the future of hearing experience using state-of-the-art deep-learning and unique datasets. Our technology allows noise-free interactions in busy places which is crucial for people with hearing impairment. Our work helps to improve lives.
As we are growing, we are searching for an experienced Software Engineer / Data Scientist who enjoys creating beautiful software frameworks and working with large datasets. As part of our software engineering team you will get the opportunity to immerse yourself in cutting-edge research while working very closely with the Deep Learning team to implement a supporting infrastructure.
- Create, test and improve audio datasets covering a variety of environments and settings.
- Develop and analyse audio pre-and post-processing methods.
- Build and maintain infrastructure to support research development (proprietary tools and features, database management, testing infrastructure).
- Report and present outcomes in a clear and compelling way.
- MSc in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Good academic record
- Good communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience in writing clean and well documented Python
- Excited to work in a team and come up with new ideas
- PhD in a technical field or 2 years of practical experience on software development or data science
- Knowledge of Linux/Ubuntu and automation tools
- Audio processing
- Software Architecture
- Deep learning
- Medical technology
In addition to a competitive salary and equity package, you can expect the following:
- Support for professional development and further learning (international conferences, online resources…).
- An international team, open minded colleagues and a friendly atmosphere.
- Company-sponsored retreats.
- Free everyday lunch, drinks and snacks .
- 30 days of vacation a year.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.
We are looking for evidence of exceptional ability and a track record of building things that work. If our vision appeals to you please don’t hesitate to apply, we are looking forward to getting to know you.Link: https://audatic.ai/