As part of our DevOps team, you will make a significant contribution to the renewal and further development of our applications. These are used to store and provide market data for the SIX Financial Information Division. Mastering the constantly increasing volume of data from the global financial markets poses a particular challenge to the high-performance mass storage of price data.
In addition to your knowledge of front-end technologies, you will create applications for visualizing and maintaining historical price data.
- Design and development of Java/JEE applications
- Renewal, further development and maintenance of the historization applications
- Participate and help to drive DevOps topics such as enhancing the CI/CD pipeline, (test-) automation as well as improving the agile process
- Taking over maintenance responsibility for 1-2 applications
- Troubleshooting and 3rd level support
- Standby Duty
- Higher education in information technology (university degree or equivalent)
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience as software engineer
- Knowledge in Java, JEE, Spring, Web Services, Databases
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Docker, Salt or similar config management tools is a big plus
- Initiative and result-driven attitude with sense for quality
- Communicative, team-oriented personality
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
We only accept online direct applications.