We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join us! Our Team is focused in developing a Cloud-based product that revolutionize the Field Service world by using a mixed Crowd Service approach. The ideal candidate should bring a positive, independent, can-do attitude coupled with a proven track record as well as a drive to develop innovative solutions in any part of the technology stack.
We are looking forward to your personal “core moments”
CURIOUS IF YOU’RE A FIT?
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience in Machine Learning or related fields, such as Information Retrieval, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, etc..
- Excellent software engineering skills, experience in Object-Oriented languages such as Java, C++, C#, as well as exposure to scripting languages, such as Python, Ruby, Perl
- Some knowledge of backend distributed systems
- Exposure to full stack web development, including front-end development
- Basics in SQL, relational and non-relational databases as well as ReSTful HTTP APIs
- Fanatical about great UI/UX -design, usability and performance
- You apply and are experienced with DevOps practices, continuous deployment and test automation
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Small fully empowered feature teams, with 5 to 10 persons in size
- Strong DevOps culture. You have the freedom to change anywhere in the stack, and you and your team can deploy to production at any time
- You can use Mac, Linux or Windows as development environment
- We strive to make use of state-of-the-art technologies and frameworks, in service-oriented architecture
- Top work environment: Strict “no jerk” policy, work-life balance, short and few meetings