The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Linked Data technologies. SWC’s renowned PoolParty Semantic Suite software platform is used in large enterprises, Government Organizations, NPOs and NGOs around the globe to extract meaning from big data.
Semantic Web Company values loyalty, intelligence and innovation and rewards strong performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer great work-life balance and a culture that is cutting-edge, collaborative and fun. If you are interested in making an immediate impact in a growing company, we invite you to apply today.
PoolParty Semantic Suite is at the core of our daily business. Join a passionate team of developers, researchers and contribute as a software test engineer to the leading semantic platform on the global market.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fascinating working environment in the fields of Semantics and Artificial Intelligence
- The possibility to improve knowledge through special trainings and working experience. We guide you safe and secure through your learning phase
- An appreciating, collegial and professional working atmosphere in an attractive office in the most liveable City of the world, centrally located and easy to reach
- An exciting position in an agile and diverse company with flat hierarchies and employees of more than 27 nations, English is daily working language
- A challenging position with interesting training & development opportunities
- A good work-life-balance with the possibility to work-from-home and flexible working hours.
- Ergonomic office equipment and fresh fruits, coffee, tea and drinking water for free
- Maintain and further implement automated tests as part of the ongoing development process: unit testing, system integration testing, post deployment smoke testing, and regression testing
- Collaboration and exchange with your scrum team members to ensure that testable user stories are created
- Plan and execute manual and automated tests to ensure code quality and product stability.
- Detect defects as they are encountered and work with scrum team to track and remediate defects.
- Establish and report quality and performance metrics to scrum team and management.
- practical experience with automated software testing frameworks required, preferably Tosca.
- experience with Jenkins, JMeter, git and groovy is of advantage.
- knowledge in working with Linux or Windows servers (command line) is of advantage.
- basic knowledge in software development, web servers (Tomcat), RESTful services.
- spoken and written skills in English. Speaking German is of advantage but not mandatory.
- analytical thinking, creativity as well as communication skills are important to fulfill daily Quality Assurance Tester tasks.
The minimum gross salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is EUR 35.000 p.a. - an overpayment is possible, depending on education, skills and work experience.
SEND YOUR FULL APPLICATION TO:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Ms Gudrun Weinberger
PoolParty Product Suite: https://poolparty.biz