Are you passionate about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence? Do you want to enable Machines to become “smarter” and to deduce findings from data on their own? Infineon products are the link between the digital and the real world and we constantly look for smart and enthusiastic people to shape the future! Do you want make an impact, too? Then join our team as a Solution Engineer!
What you should be passionate about:
- Developing Algorithms for smart lighting applications with AI/ML for various sensors (e.g. Radar, TOF, Audio)
- Prototyping on Raspberry Pi or similar systems
- Porting to embedded CPUs and DSPs
- Collaborating with external companies to develop ML applications
- Working with Infineon lead customers on innovation projects
With your hands-on mentality, your creativity and your excellent communication skills you are able to set up sustainable relationships. At the same time you remain aware of the big picture even in complex situations. Your knowledge on technical topics helps you to understand your customers and enables you to find innovative solutions for their needs.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in a discipline related to Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, e.g. Computer Science,Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering or Data Science
- At least 5 years of relevant practical experience (with a focus on Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence)
- Experience with tools like Matlab, Python, Jupyter and Tensorflow
- A passion for Machine Learning
- Fluent English language skills