Would you like to get creative with Machine Learning techniques? Do you want to work technically and support others? Infineon’s central R&D department is expanding its competence center that supports other departments to implement Machine Learning. As a System Engineer you will work in an international and multicultural environment. Also, you will get deep insights into our organization - since application areas can be found across all of our divisions and range from development methodologies to the chips’ actual functionalities. Sounds interesting to you? Then take this chance and send us your resume!
In your new role you will:
- Proactively analyze how Machine Learning techniques can be applied in chip development
- Support Infineon’s business units on how challenges can be approached with Machine Learning techniques
- Create algorithms and application programs
- Facilitate training courses on Machine Learning together with your team
You anticipate your customers’ future needs and engage actively with them about how Machine Learning can be useful for them. To find the best results you cooperate with various functions, appreciate the contributions of others and use the resulting creative potential. You work independently and proactively in order to bring your ideas to life.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Technical Computer Science or similar
- At least 1-3 years of professional experience in the application of Machine Learning
- The ambition to technically consult others
- Interest in interdisciplinary work
- Knowledge of databases and software architectures
- Ability to break down complex facts and make them understandable for others
- Knowledge of Python, C++ and object-oriented programming