We are RyteWe are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gathering valuable insights and providing all the information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international. Made up of highly diverse backgrounds, experience and personalities. Agile thinking is the key. There is no „we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, drive simplification and seek innovation. As a engineering company we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, who share our passion for great software, and a delightful sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let’s do it Ryte.
- You will coach and build up the Ryte data science team and report directy to our CTO
- Conceptualize, design and identify AI applications
- Identify research projects to enlarge our software for our users by driving new featues
- You present complex topics to different stackholders and translate them into a solid decision-base
- You are responsible for all data-driven topics regarding our features and modules e.g. in the fields of natural language processing, recommender systems and search engines
What we expect from you
- At least 5 years solid experience in different fields of data science
- Highlevel ability to think and conceptionalize in a strategic manner as well as a sense for user needs and business contexts
- Experience with e.g. aws, sagemaker, elastic beanstalk, lambda, tensorflow, keras, scikitlearn, gensim, sparkMllib
- Practical experience with REST APIs
- You are a leadership personality with a servant approach to help and built up the Ryte data science team
- Very good verbal and written knowledge of English and German
What we offer you
- Our modern, charming office in the heart of Munich is just a few minutes walk from the main station
- Attractive salary model which rewards ambition and success, and offers cool incentives
- Chapter Leads and Management Board who support you with a servant leadership mindset
- High-quality feedback session that provide exciting career- and development opportunities
- Regular workshops, trainings and coaching
- We offer weekly creative time during working hours for personal development
- A working environment with a value-oriented office culture in an agile structure
- Other advantages such as corporate benefits, gym membership, team events, free drinks, get-together, regular company updates, adjustable desks, international exchange, no dress code and lots more