We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for creating the best possible embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile, and back-end projects. Customers come to us for two main reasons: when they feel their project is “impossible,” and if they expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. The result speaks for itself: today our software runs in millions of cars. E.S.R.Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at E.S.R.Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things. Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven
Working / Thesis Student (m/f) for Machine Learning
What does your work life look like with us?
E.S.R.Labs gives you the chance to collect your first experience in software engineering. Due to your background you support our teams from the first day. You can join our company in different fields like embedded software development, vehicle diagnosis, software testing or low level programming. Starting from development of drivers, 32bit microcontrollers, software for control devices, automating and writing test cases or working on the UDS stack. Furthermore, we offer challenging projects in the field of Connected Car, Machine Learning and Connectivity which gives you the chance to be a part of a very exiting team.
What we expect from you? Required:
- Ongoing or completed degree in Information Technology, Embedded Software Engineering or comparable
- Excellent teamwork capability
- Interest in machine learning and good knowledge of programming or scripting languages, preferably in C++, CUDA or Python
- Good English language skills
What we expect from you in the area of Machine Learning:
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks, preferably TensorFlow or TensorRT
- Experience in designing and training neural networks
What you can expect from us
- Diverse and interesting tasks
- Co-workers with expert-level knowledge
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Projects which will challenge you to excel
- Flexible work-hour models
- The chance to have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
- Exciting foosball matches, fresh fruit every day and excellent coffee
Our vision: Leave a fingerprint in the software industry!
We are also looking forward to welcome you in our team as a bachelor or master thesis student. Please name in your application possible topics and fields you are interested in.
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.
You are also welcome to contact Mrs. Anastasia Zascerinskij or Mrs. Stefanie Schwamberger by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538-81.Link: https://www.esrlabs.com/careers/