Our Head of Data says: “Data is one of the hubs between Online Marketing, Product, IT and Sales here at Bonial.com. New questions are raised every day that cover all facets of business intelligence, such as developing a prediction model for user retention, defining KPIs and events for an A/B test, integrating a new data source in our enterprise data architecture or supporting critical business decisions by translating business problems into quantitative terms.”
Our mission is to transform data into knowledge to enable people to make smart decisions. As the data team, we want Bonial to be more
You hold a degree in business, economics, mathematics, statistics or equivalent (technical) field and you have a ‘can-do’ attitude with a passion for analytics and data and bring with you a couple of years of hands-on experience.
What you’ll bring to the table…
- A strong ability to understand and incorporate the big picture into the details of an analysis.
- Well structured, analytical thinking and ability to explain and visualize complex analysis in a clear understandable manner to a non-technical audience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset so you are keen on making recommendations that will positively impact Bonial · At least 2+ years of experience in data field.
- The ability to understand & write complex SQL statements and preferably a programming language, e.g. Python, R, etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools, e.g. Excel, Power BI, Tableau, etc., is a plus
- Having experience with big data tools is a plus.
- Experience with online advertising is a plus
You can communicate fluently in English with all other languages being very much a bonus.Link: http://www.bonial.com/careers/