Your job – performs as smoothly as our cars:
- You will be responsible for designing, implementing and operating our analytical data layer on the cloud.
- You are responsible for designing, implementing and operating end-to-end distributed systems on the cloud.
- You will be working on automating our event stream pipeline and data workload to a data layer that serves all analytical demands in the company.
- You will assist other engineers on designing the right data models to meet the requirements for both operational and analytical purposes.
- You will help the team to choose the right persistence technologies for different type of analytical workloads.
Your profile – your willingness to accelerate:
- You have experience in a technology sophisticated environment such as building event pipelines, cloud-native applications, designing scalable persistence architectures with analytical focus- ideally in a startup dynamic setting?
- You have both strong technological focus and communication skills towards the business?
- You have experience in building applications by using serverless services like AWS Lambda? You have also worked with cloud-based big data solutions such as Redshift, Athena, BigQuery, AWS EMR, Glue?
- You have experience in production with both SQL- and NOSQL databases such as Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB or similar?
- You have experience in solving data integration challenges in batch and streaming oriented environments and you are not afraid of coding using either Java, Go, Ruby or Python?
Your perspectives – move your career to the fast lane
We give you the chance to expand your technical skills in a modern work environment in Munich. We offer you to work in a highly professional and international team. We don’t only offer you a competitive salary but a team that is fun to work with and which is looking forward to meeting you soon!Link: https://www.sixt.jobs/en