TALENTWUNDER – RECRUIT. SMART. PEOPLE. More than ever, it is important to understand candidates and applicants as customers. With our Talentwunder [app] and our artificial intelligence, we support companies in finding the best candidates for vacancies and filling them effectively. We not only offer a platform for cross-network active sourcing, but also support our clients in managing the entire sourcing process.
Founded in 2014, we have been part of an association of the TOP 40 HR companies in Germany since 2020. Together with you, we want to build Talentwunder into the one platform for recruiting solutions and look forward to welcome you in our office at Gendarmenmarkt in Berlin Mitte.
To support our growing team, we are looking for a Data Engineer (m/f/d) full-time.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
About the Job:
- Automated data extraction, analysis and evaluation with own, high-performance scrapers
- JVM universe (mainly Java & Kotlin)
- Databases: MongoDB, ElasticSearch (BigData)
- DevOps (NoOps) teams, config as code
- Cloud based, immutable hardware/services (Docker, AWS)
- International team
- Coach & develop junior developers in their role
- You build it, you run it (complete product circle from software design to production code)
- Specify & implement new scraping services
- Structuring and further processing of the crawled data
- Improve our scrapers, services, methods & processes to best fit our needs
- Architect and discuss with your colleagues about robust and resilient technical solutions
- Monitor performance and error rate
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Java-Developer (m/f/d) with 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience in web crawling / scraping websites
- Knowledge in developing applications using AWS
- Willing to produce high quality, low maintenance clean code
- Familiar with the command line
- Experience with developing agile software (with Jira & Confluence)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A multifunctional team of Doer’s who support each other, never stop learning and know that they can only be successful together.
- An attractive benefit package with flexible working hours, the possibility of home office, regular team events and company social benefits.
- Budget for technology events and conferences.
- A modern and attractive office in the heart of berlin (Gendarmenmarkt).
- Responsibility from the first day, short decision making processes and the scope to implement your ideas to further develop the company.
- Company culture which focuses on open communication and short decision making processes which you can and should actively take part in.