GfK is looking for a Data Engineer (m/f) in Berlin
GfK is a technology company active in the market research area. With immediate effect we are looking for development support for our media measurement solution group.
- not only looking for the next gig for your CV but for a permanent occupation in an interesting and continuously changing environment
- a good fit for our culture and also you will add value to it
- an expert in Java development and a proficient Linux user. Although you have worked with various technologies in the past, your resume points to the most relevant ones and not all of them.
- in open and honest communication
- that agile has more to do with values and mindset than with roles and processes
- that high-performing teams are usually built from diversity, agile collaboration principles, and application of best practices from software development
- work on one of our international and cross-functional agile teams
- create data pipelines in Hadoop environments using for example Spark, Java, and AWS services
- integrate data science and statistical solutions with huge amounts of data
- maintain and enhance our existing code base
- a permanent position with a competitive salary, and flexible working conditions
- a good work life balance, 32 days of vacation, and parent-friendly regulations
- support with relocation, visa sponsorship, and language courses
- pension plans and employee benefits
If this sounds interesting to you, do not hesitate to reach out to Maximilian.Osterkamp@ext.gfk.com.
We would love to hear from you!Link: http://www.gfk.com/careers/jobs-at-gfk/