- You will join the analytics team, a group of risk analysts/data scientists/data engineers/software engineers with a broad background in data science and risk modelling, to create and shape data and technology driven solutions across creditshelf’s various teams (Risk, Sales, Marketing, etc).
- You will create, maintain and improve cutting edge models for credit risk, portfolio management, fraud prevention/detection, stress testing, etc.
- As data scientist, your responsibility is the design, development and implementation of prediction models and deep learning algorithms and support the whole end-to-end development and implementation process.
- You will advise in collaboration with the team on our data collection and storage.
- You will educate and coach our teams to demonstrate the power of data-driven decision making to help build creditshelf as a data-driven company.
- A degree in STEM, Finance or other fields with a strong quantitative focus.
- A couple of years of work experience requiring data science skills.
- You have proven project experience in applying ML on real world problems, ideally in the financial world.
- You have programming skills in multiple languages, dynamically typed, and their libraries (such as Python, R, MatLab, pandas, sklearn, numpy, e1071, etc.).
- You are able to visualise your work, e.g. using matplotlib, ggplot, Tableau or similar.
- If you are not scared of statically typed languages as Java, Scala, C++ - this is a plus.
- A high curiosity for SME lending and the financial sector.
- Openness for working in a dynamic and agile start-up environment and a “why not?” attitude for challenges.
- Familiarity with different databases, SQL, NoSQL, Knowledge Graph databases, and related technology in an AWS surrounding is a plus.
- The chance to recreate the world of finance for the better!
- True ownership of your projects – if you have an idea, we will let you shape it!
- Real appreciation of your contribution – we believe in the value you create!
- Continuous support of your development – We are experts in what we do and we want to share our knowledge!
- Little perks for a nice workplace:
Monthly Mystery Lunch
Weekly Thirsty Thursday
Daily Lunch Culture
… and more
If you are interested in gaining experience within an exciting and diversified field and in working in a dynamic and growing FinTech environment, don’t hesitate to send us your CV and a motivational letter.
We look forward to getting to know you!