As part of the strategy for future growth, Deposit Solutions is building out an enterprise Data Warehouse and Analytics System. You will be driving a largely greenfield project with the goal to build a state of the art data warehouse that enables us to capture the value out of the massive amounts of data our Open Banking platform produces. You main responsibilities will be:
- Architecting, Planning and Implementation of end-to-end Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence system utilizing best practices from Data Architecture, Data Integration and Data Management areas.
- Design Backup and Recovery Policy for the Enterprise Data warehouse (EDW).
- Integration of diverse data sources (internal and external, structured and unstructured) with the EDW.
- Identify and understand Source Data Systems. Map Source System Data to EDW Data Model.
- Design and develop extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) processes.
- Define and capture Meta Data and rules associated with ETL processes.
- Work with internal data security colleagues to ensure that sensitive data is properly protected.
- Identify and deploy appropriate tools to deliver up-to-date and accurate data to the partner departments.
- Extensive knowledge of dimensional modeling, Star & Snowflake schema designs, Data Mining methodologies, and latest in the field such as XML Warehousing, In-memory & column-store DBMS, cloud based DW design.
- Performance management and tuning to proactively monitor the database environment and to make changes to data structures, SQL, application logic or the DBMS subsystem to optimize performance.
- SQL Server 2012 or later - 4-7 years practical development and administration experience.
- SQL code reviews and walkthroughs. Must possess in-depth SQL knowledge so they can understand and review SQL and host language programs and to recommend changes for optimization.
- Experience in ETL/data integration tools like Informatica etc.
- Hands on experience with one of the Cloud Stacks.
- Good to have experience working on BI Tools like Microstrategy, Tableau, Qlikview, etc..
- Work experience on Big data platforms like Hadoop would be an added advantage.
- You are part analyst and part hand-on technical.
- Excellent communication skills in English.