Please note, remote work is only available if you are based in Germany.
- Create and develop a scalable cloud-based data platform in order to support stakeholders, such as management, marketing, sales and quantitative research
- Shape an AWS based stream and batch processing solution, ingesting data from 3rd party, as well as internal backend services
- Ensure we collect all data required to execute on the company’s mission
- Build interactive dashboards and reporting solutions
- Be a contact person for business intelligence questions, delivering actionable insights and recommendations
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- The ability to work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and growing team which loves creating the best products for our clients
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities and the opportunity to work remotely
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package and numerous startup perks
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
- Say goodbye to order commissions thanks to your complimentary subscription to the PRIME Broker
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- Learn about the German culture and join our free German language courses
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, …) or a comparable qualification.
- Strong background of software development in Java, Kotlin or Python
- Experience with data science and visualization tools, such as Numpy, Pandas, Jupyter, or related
- Experience in Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience with Apache Airflow and/or AWS Redshift is a plus
- Interest in new technologies in the Big Data landscape
- Passion for well architected, testable and documented code
- Interest in financial markets or robo-advisory is a strong plus
- Strong analytical thinking, both in the technical and in the product domain.
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience - engineering, product, or other stakeholders.