Interested in solving some tough technical challenges?
Join Adspert, a profitable, international and rapidly evolving software company based in Berlin-Mitte. Our software platform uses AI and machine learning to automate media buying decisions and reach unparalleled advertising performance across Google, Bing, Amazon and programmatic display platforms.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Statistics/Optimization Developer who would be responsible for:
- Building statistical models for different effects in the online advertising market.
- Implementing robust estimates that provide plausible results even in difficult cases.
- Evaluating the result quality of existing implementations.
- Using efficient algorithms to achieve results on large amounts of data without causing excessive resource consumption.
- Developing automated tests for complex optimization problems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Professional knowledge of relational databases (ideally PostgreSQL).
- Experience in implementing solutions to statistical problems, preferably with Python and SciPy.
- Version control and automated tests are essential to any software project for you.
- You try to find simple solutions to complex problems and find ways to objectively assess the quality of your approach.