Unzer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. Over 600 of our payment experts and tech enthusiasts throughout Europe today work on helping retailers achieve sustainable growth in a dynamic market. We provide them with the modules, which are easy to integrate, cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behavior and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Data Engineering team is proud of building an impeccable people-centric data platform for a leading European financial service provider. They are responsible for making data available across the company in a reliable and user-friendly way. They do the data lifting, moving, and wrangling so that their main stakeholders: data analysts and scientists can focus on what they do best—analyzing data and building models.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Contribute to developing, continuously improving, and maintaining an enterprise Data Lake on AWS
- Contribute to developing a company-wide data catalog and lineage solution
- Develop and maintain batch and near-real-time data pipelines
- Support data analysts, data scientists, and other business stakeholders, with various tasks like data modeling, setting up data pipelines, automation, etc.
- You have 3+ years in data engineering
- You have deep knowledge of classical data warehousing and ETL concepts
- You have a very good knowledge of Python
- You can design and build end-to-end production-grade data pipelines on AWS
- You have a good understanding of the following technologies/tools: relational databases, S3, Redshift, Kafka, Spark, Airflow, Docker, Terraform
- You are an effective communicator
- You enjoy the sense of ownership for your work/projects
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely
- Personal development and training opportunities, in addition to internal knowledge sharing forums and best-practice sharing. We want you to have the ability to learn something new every day!
- A fast-paced work environment with the creative freedom to contribute to Unzer’s future
- Personalized onboarding experience
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
- Fun events such as our Summer party, Christmas party, and many more
Does this sound interesting to you? Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.We are looking forward to getting to know you! Please note we will only accept applicants with a valid work permit for Germany in hand. *Unzer is equal employment opportunities workplace and we commit to hire regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.Link: https://unzer-group.jobs.personio.de/