Want to be a hero? - Join the #1 Global Leader in online food ordering and delivery!
We are looking for a (Senior) Python Data Engineer – Marketing Tech (f/m/d) to join our Marketing Tech team and help us in attracting new customers, creating a personalised experience for our existing customers and driving the business with data-driven insights. You will develop innovative systems to automate marketing campaigns, design a tailored user experience for each customer and question the existing decision-making processes with AI and advanced analytics solutions.If you’re a creative problem solver who is eager to deliver solutions and hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Create data pipelines in an environment with VMs and Cloud services (AWS and GCP).
- Implement secure and scalable API endpoints to make available the computed data.
- Proactively improve our infrastructure, suggesting, trying and adopting new tools.
- Embrace development best practices. Ensure code quality by mentoring junior colleagues.
- Share your work and knowledge at many levels (team, company, stakeholders).
- All this with the goal to increase the marketing efficiency with automated decisions and reporting.
- Our Tech Stack: python3 (+ data packages, e.g. pandas), SQL and NoSQL, Docker, Terraform, AWS and Google Cloud services.
Your heroic skills:
- You have 4+ years of software engineering experience, at least 2 years in developing data solutions.
- You have strong Python skills and you can efficiently exploit concurrency, parallel and distributed techniques.
- You have advanced knowledge of SQL and familiarity with NoSQL databases.
- You aim for enforcing data quality and integrity through automated testing.
- You have designed scalable and cost-effective data pipelines using cloud services (in AWS or GCP).
- You have experience with workflow management tools (preferably Airflow).
- You have some experience with continuous integration & deployment.
- You have knowledge of “Infrastructure as code” and containerization.
- You aim for clean and well engineered solutions, while keeping an eye for simplicity and pragmatism.
- You have good English communication skills; being able to explain to the team complex technical projects, and to summarise them for non-technical stakeholders.
- You take ownership of your tasks and support the team embracing sharing and collaboration.
Why Delivery Hero?
- Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups, in our active guilds and during our Global Developer Exchange Program.
- Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
- Work in diverse teams with colleagues from across the globe in English.
- Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
- Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
Delivery Hero Tech is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Tech teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world’s largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’ If you’re an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring – therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
Find out more information on how to prepare for you technical interview here.
We’re looking forward to your application!Link: https://www.deliveryhero.com/career/