Who we are:
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That’s why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Today we are already present in 25 locations in Germany and Austria – and this is just the beginning!
Do you want to make an impact instead of sitting in meetings all day? Are you looking for new challenges to grow and learn with?
Do you want to work with one of the fastest-growing Start-Ups in Munich while having fun with your colleagues?
That´s great! Become a part to shape the Limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
During your suite stay you`ll:
- You are responsible for the further development of the design and architecture of our Data Warehouse
- You will take over the integration of third-party systems into our system landscape
- You will work directly with the Tech/BI Team to design data solutions that fit their requirements
- And so much more, we’re just getting started! :)
It’s great if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in software-development with a focus on backend or data engineering
- Extensive work experience in distributed data processing, serverless architectures, automation of data pipelines and/or other Big Data architecture best practices
- Comfortable working with Cloud Native databases (Redshift, BigQuery or similar)
- Experience with building real-time analytics solutions and streaming platforms using any of the AWS Infrastructure and services (Kinesis, EMR/Spark, S3, Lambda, SQS/SNS or similar public cloud offering)
- Advocate of agile practices for rapid development of quality software, such as Clean Code, Pair Programming, CI/CD pipelines, TDD, and automated deployment
- Strong critical thinking and a result-driven mindset – You constantly challenge the status quo and want to come up with innovative and elegant solutions to improve engineering delivery and output to stay ahead of the market.
Our Tech Stacks includes:
- Microservice Architecture Patterns
- Environments built around Serverless, AWS Cloudformation and AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- High volume AWS RDS PostgreSQL, DynamoDB databases
- AWS ElastiCache for Redis
- Gitlab for CI/CD
Feel at home with:
- Competitive salary package
- Freedom to choose your own tech-gear
- Ownership and diversity of tasks and projects
- A truly diverse and international team
- Flexible working hours
- Regular feedback sessions from your team colleagues
- Plenty of breakfast, coffee and tea options
- Subsidized Smunch meals and membership of Urban Sports Club
- An office in the heart of Munich
- A relaxed work environment with our Limedogs
- Regular team events and outings
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact, and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Christin and our Tech and Engineering team are looking forward to your application! Let’s speak!Link: https://career.limehome.de/