What you can expect
We are a dynamic and openminded IT team with system administrators, software developers, data scientists and data analysts with a full DevOps-oriented working style mindset. Our goal is to ensure, through continuous optimization, high standards of quality.
In this role, you’ll collaboratively work with software developers to deploy, debug and operate our systems, automating and optimizing our operations and processes as much as possible. You will build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues in our development, quality and production environments. Not only software developers, but also our data team will need you to build and operate the Business Intelligence platform.
What you should bring
- DevOps working style: collaboration, communication, proper documentation and sharing as key working style.
- Strong experience in Linux/Unix administration, especially with Red Hat based OS; we use CentOS.
- Experience with automation/ configuration management using either Salt Sack, Ansible, Chef, etc; we use Ansible and Terraform.
- Experience with databases in SQL and NoSQL; we use mySQL and mongodb.
- Experience with virtualization platforms like VMWare, Azure, AWS, etc.; we use VMWare and AWS.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies like Apache, mySQL, Packer, etc.
- Experience with monitoring systems like Zabbix, Nagios, Cactus, etc.; we use Zabbix and PRTG.
- Experience with messaging systems like RabbitMQ is a plus.
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Ability to document properly and shared knowledge.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service, and availability for being on-call.